GENDER ASPIRATION GAP INDICATOR (GAPI)
A practical tool for eliminating unconscious gender gaps
It will only take you 15 minutes
2. Fill in your data (do not forget to put a username and password in order to see your results afterward).
3. Build the first puzzle (dragging each piece and looking for its correct place, or by using the help button).
4. Answer the questions of the first puzzle and on the next screen you will find the level of demand of gender, for the family and personal contexts, of your aspirational model … How many men appear? How many women? In the professional context, in the personal context?
5. Continue on the next screen by clicking on each of the 5 cards that you find turned inside out and answering the question on each of them.
6. In the next screen, you will see a second puzzle, which will give you the level of demand that traditionally exists in society for professional and family contexts. How many men appear? More or less than in the previous puzzle? And how many women? Do these contexts change?
7. Finally, answer by clicking on each letter to understand the possible gender tensions that you may feel.
If you perform the 7 steps you will find in the last screen a personalized diagram of your gender gap, and the tension that this gap causes you, or not, for the family and professional context.
You can compare your results by region, age and gender to see how you position yourself with respect to others, by clicking on the top of the page.